STC AKTOR was founded in 2008. The company is located in Moscow, Zelenograd. STC AKTOR creates energy-efficient equipment, technologies, functional parts and devices. More than 200 units of products are produced. The enterprise quality management system is certified in accordance with ISO 9001-2015.
The main directions of research and promising developments of STC AKTOR:
Scientific and technical fields of activity of STC AKTOR include:
- modernization of manufactured products, based on an analysis of development trends of domestic and foreign technical equipment of a similar purpose, as well as consumers of these products;
- devices for converting various types and values of electricity parameters;
- Autonomous and centralized concentrators and energy storage devices with alternating and direct current output electric power for power supply of equipment of facilities with problematic power supply conditions, as well as peak regulation of power consumption from general power plants.
- AC-DC, AC-AC, DC-AC power supplies (voltage converters) for of laboratory and industrial use;
- high voltage power supplyers;
- ground support power supplyers for aviation, onboard power supplyers (static converters and rectifiers);
- adaptive systems for converting electricity parameters with increased reliability indicators, dynamic changes in the output power value, parametric multivariance, increased emergency response;
- autonomous technical means, kits, automated complexes for simulating the types and values of the quality parameters of electric power of DC and AC power, which correspond to the requirements of of ground, aviation and marine equipment;
- power quality parameters recorder;
- controllable voltage and current pulse generators;
- controllable power switching devices;
- remote monitoring and resource management devices;
- manageable load equivalents;
- guaranteed and uninterrupted power supplyers.
STC AKTOR publishes the scientific and technical journal "Electrical Powering". "Electrical Powering".
The company's products are used at leading enterprises in the country and abroad, and are used in the educational process at universities. STC AKTOR products are operated in Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Turkmenistan. Spain, United Arab Emirates, Turkey.